I say ; I say ; I say :|

Hi, my name is Amily (but my friends usually call me WAWA) I can`t believe I just introduced myself. That`s b`coz we`re not standing face to face. If we were, you can rule out my talking to you - UNLESS WE`VE ALREADY MET - I have always been worry of approaching people that I do not know. Whether it is out on a street or in a classroom. I have always wondered why I have a problem opening up, while others I know can talk to strangers :
HEY, I AM MUCH MORE OPEN & TALKATIVE ON INSTANT MESSNGER THAN IN PERSON. ahahahahahahaha :v
People that I am not yet comfortable around will often ask my friends (girls) if I ever talk or laugh. This surpises my friends b`coz I can be the LOUDEST PERSON in the group when I am with them. -_-"
I act very d`ferently towrds people in public than I do whit my friends in private. I am more OUTGOING & TALKATIVE when I am around only people that I know well. When strangers surround me -I TALK MUCH LESS- I keep quiet b`coz I worry about the impression that I make on people when I meet them. I always choose not to talk to other students b`coz I FEAR they would think I was weird : so, I keep to myself.

My family is an important part of my LIFE, sharping my personality & behaviors :)

Shyness & conformity ?????? I know that they can be resolved, but for me it will take time. It will take some time for me to b`come more comfortable in sosial situations to gain courage to share my thoughts with classmates ;)

I look forward to the day that I can stand in front of a group of people & give a presentation without wondering if can make it through without a SHARKY VOICE & UNSTEADY HAND. haha :v

Let me end by saying "It was nice to meet you & I look forward to talking to you again" ;D







Don`t talk about me until you talk to me !

If you know me more . You love me more :)